Leider wurde diese Beschreibung bisher nicht ins Deutsche übersetzt, daher finden Sie an dieser Stelle eine englische Artikelbeschreibung.
Pocket Powerbox Micro (in short PPB Micro) is suitable for the “grab and go” astrophotographer. Device can provide up to 10Amps of power, a sufficient number of 12V Outputs, Two Dew Heater Channels, an adjustable voltage power output and an environmental sensor to monitor humidity / temperature (dew point).
The Pocket Powerbox Micro provides:
- 4 x 12V DC Power outlets for your equipment (ON/OFF via software)
- 10 Amps of total power
- A Voltage Adjustable Output (Can be switched ON/OFF – 3V, 5V, 8V, 9V, 12V)
- 2 Channels PWM Dew Heaters – RCA Outputs (Adjust levels via software)
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor (included)
- Auto Tune Dew Heaters (Auto-Dew)
- Reverse Polarity Protection / Overvoltage Protection
- USB / PC Controlled or Standalone Operation out of the box
- Lightweight and extremely compact enclosure
4 x 12V DC Power outlets for your equipment
A powerful mosfet transistor provides “electric juice” to your precious equipment. It supply of electricity 4 outputs. Can switch ON/OFF all four ports (* together).
Built in Voltmeter
A precise voltmeter measures and displays in real time your input voltage. If the input is more than 14.5V, the power is instantly cut off to protect your equipment.
Built in Amp-meter
An Amp-meter placed after the DC input reports the total electric current.
Moreover there are three additional amp-meters: One for the 12V outputs and two for the Dew Heater Channels. This allows you to easily monitor detailed and overall power consumption of your equipment.
Adjustable Regulated Output
An adjustable output is suitable to provide power to your DSLR / Mirrorless camera / or your RPI3/4. You can tune the voltage to different levels (3,5,8,9,12 Volts). Please see recommended accessories for a wide range of battery couplers for Canon, Nikon, Sony, FUJI Cameras
More than 10A of total power
Controller has been designed to support up to 10 Amps of total current.
Pocket Powerbox Micro can work “out of the box” as a standalone device. Just plug the cables, setup the “autodew” functionality and every time you boot the device, it will retrieve your settings. So, If you don’t like to connect a PC every time, you don’t have to. Simple as that!
Two channel duty cycle PWM outputs
Two Pulse width modulation (PWM) outlets are capable to provide power to your “thirsty” Dew Heaters. No more moisture fuzzing your equipment and destroying your clear nights. These outlets can be remote controlled from your laptop using the supplied software.
Auto Adjustment of PWM (Dew Outputs)
Controller can auto adjust the heater power levels by consulting the environmental sensor Dew Point reading. Just click “Auto” and leave to Pocket Powerbox Micro to decide if it is time to turn on and precise tune the level of your dew heaters.
Expansion Port (EXT)
EXT (expansion) port is available for device expansion. This RJ12 socket allows the connectivity of current and future Pegasus Astro products. Plugged devices can be controlled from Pocket Powerbox standalone software or dedicated ASCOM driver.
ASCOM 6 Fully supported
Pocket powerbox fully supports ASCOM6. In combination with our main program which acts as a server you can use our latest ASCOM 6.3 supplied drivers to pass environmental settings to supported software (e.g Sequence Generator Pro / MaximDL ) (ASCOM ObservingConditions) and switch ON or OFF all 12V outputs. (ASCOM Switches)
INDI Fully supported
Pocket powerbox fully supports INDI, Bundle it with Stellarmate or any other device that can use INDILib.
Led Indications for power and failure states
Led can blink in patterns to warn you regarding important power issues (e.g over or under voltage). Moreover light can be turned off using the software. Our led is very dim but in case you don’t like it on you can switch it off via the software.
Power Cables are included in the package
Four power cable of DC 2.1mm to 2.1mm male (1m) are included in the package.
External Environmental Sensor
External one (1) meter temperature & relative humidity sensor is included in the package. Know exactly the environment conditions of your location. Temperature, humidity and dew point measurements are displayed in the software.
Connect the device to your laptop/PC and control Pocket Powerbox from the supplied software or ASCOM drivers
Reverse Polarity Protection
Pocket Powerbox has been design with a reverse voltage polarity protection. It will definitely save your night if you accidentally connect the main power supply in reverse polarity.
A hardware watchdog resets the device if for any reason there is no response from the controller for two seconds. A neat feature in the unlikely event of a controller freeze – when you have a remote observatory and you need to be certain that everything works as expected.
Device is firmware upgradable to support future features and bug fixes.
Compact Size and Lightweight
A high quality blue anodized aluminium, compact sized box encloses the controller board. Size is 66mm x 66mm x 24mm). Weight is 80 grams.
In the box:
- Pocket Powerbox Micro Controller
- External Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- 4 x Power DC 2.1 to 2.1 male cable (1m)
- DC Cable to Cigarette Lighter Adapter (10A fused)
- USB Cable Type B (1.8m)
- Supply Voltage12V – 13.8V DC (Reverse Polarity Protected)
- Power Input ConnectorDC 5.5x2.1mm
- Connectivity: USB2 – Type B USB Connector
- 4 x 12 OutputsMaximum Current 10 Amps in total. 2.1mm Center Positive
- 2 Channel x 12 PWM Outputs. Maximum Current 5A Each, Black Colored RCA Connector, Pulse Width Modulated (Suitable for Dew Heaters or Flatbox)
- 1x Sensor InputRJ12 Socket, Connectivity with Environmental Sensor
- Camera / DSLR Output: Max 3Amps, 3,5,8,9,12 Volt (Adjustable via software) 2.1mm Center Positive
- Voltmeter: Measures 5 – 15V
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 66mm x 66mm x 24mm , Weight 90 grams