Leider wurde diese Beschreibung bisher nicht ins Deutsche übersetzt, daher finden Sie an dieser Stelle eine englische Artikelbeschreibung.
TARSIER, the most advanced autonomous motorized focusing system in the market!
- Drives any kind of motor, from high accuracy steppers to inexpensive DC ones
- Total control over the motor motion: continuous at slow or fast speed, incremental fine or coarse (user configurable).
- Back illuminated screen
- Can save focus points (up to 16) and perform goto to any of them
- Motor position always shown (except if in menus)
- With the optional temperature sensor, will perform temperature compensated focusing
- No PC needed
- Designed for comfortable operation even wearing gloves
- Backlash setting for the most accurate motion
The Tarsier is the perfect match for astronomers with a portable setup and DSLR imaging.
- 12 V operation
- 8x2 character LCD, with back light in red color
- DB9 plug for stepper motors (such as our own, time proven 3600 steps/turn motor, or others from Robofocus, Moonlite, Lakeside, Feathertouch...)
- Mono audio jack for DC motors (such as Orion's, Rigel systems...)
The controller includes a car lighter plug adapter.