Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
Nexus DSC is an advanced digital setting circles computer for your telescope that packs all the latest technologies into a device designed for your telescope.
Using the advantages of WiFi, the Nexus DSC allows for the seamless interfacing of your telescope to the most popular planetarium software running on WiFi-enabled computing devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Computers, Android phones/tablets, Kindle Fire, Windows based PCs/tablets.
You can use the Nexus DSC with planetarium software such as SkySafari Plus/Pro, Starry Night, Cartes du Ciel, TheSky - just to name a few.
- Red OLED graphical display
- Full numeric tactile keypad
- Practically unlimited number of celestial objects in its database
- Internal rechargeable Lithium battery
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Powerful identifcation and tour modes of various catalogues, such as Messier, NGC, IC, ARP, Caldwell and many more!
- Multi-point telescope pointing analysis system
- Supports up to 64GB microSD cards
- Optional WiFi-interface to your tablet/smartphone/laptop
- Supports ServoCAT, SiTech and SkyTracker motor controllers
- User catalogues (practically unlimited) can be added and used
- Can be charged/powered from an external 5-16V DC power source
WHAT’S IN EACH BOX
1 x Nexus DSC unit
1 x Nexus DSC User Manual
1 x Nexus DSC Quick Setup Guide
1 x 30cm USB charging cable
1 x 90cm car lighter adapter cable
Please note that encoders and/or an encoder kit are not included with your purchase of our Nexus units, they have to be purchased separately!