Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
The CEM40 is the newest addition to the center-balance equatorial mounts series (CEM) from iOptron.
The mount head weighs only 7.2 kg, yet can support a payload of up to 18 kg. This extremly good payload to weight ratio of 2.5 makes the CEM40 versatile. You can carry it to your favoriert place under a dark sky or at your backyard observatory with a relatively small pier.
But there are more advantages:
- An integrated electronic polar finder scope (iPolar) ensures accurate alignment even at times when the pole star is obscured.
- Large levers on its quick-lock drive engagement system make it easy to snap its gears into place even when wearing gloves.
- There's little chance of your cables getting snagged with the CEM40's internal cable management system.
- The mount comes with the new Universal Self-Centering Saddle for Losmandy and Vixen style dovetails.
- The CNC body looks sharp but is really robust.
The GoTo-Technology features a Go2Nova 8407+ controller with integrated heater for its large display, a 212,000 object library, integrated 32-channel-GPS and ST-4 auto guiding port.
Another great feature besides the center-balance is the ultra-quiet low power consumption stepper motor drive systems. Both models of the CEM40 are precise trackers, the CEM40-EC version delivering <0.25 arcsecond accuracy with its high-resolution encoder and its real time periodic error correction (RPEC).
The CEM40 is a extremly versatile and advanced mount.