Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
An extraordinary innovation in mount design
Recognizing the growing demand for an accurate and stable, equatorial mount with the versatility to carry larger instruments and more complex imaging arrays, iOptron created the CEM120. It offers the benefits of their revolutionary center balance design: stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical operation, while capable of carrying a payload up to 52kg.
The center balance design’s natural stability is due to its focusing the mount along with payloads weight directly over the center of the pier or tripod.
The CEM120's performance is demonstrated by its low periodic tracking error. Along with the stability aspect, the CEM120 features an advanced cable management system consisting of more ports in more locations preventing tangle ups and reducing the chance of fractured cables. It also adds some new features to the CEM family like Wi-Fi and LAN for remote operation and easy to use, reliable clutches on both axes.
- Center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload with natural stability
- Payload of 52 kg with the mount weight of only 26 kg
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC) or real time PEC for the CEM120EC and CEM120EC2
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in WiFi and LAN for remote operation
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system with more choices
- Spring loaded, individual adjustable Losmandy saddle
The CEM 120 is availible in three versions, the CEM120, CEM120EC and CEM120EC2. The EC versions has high resolution encoders for real time nearly error free tracking, the EC2 has the encoders on both axes.