Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
The Apogee Alta family has been a mainstream of high end imaging for many years, offering a wide range of full frame and interline CCDs. Cooling performance down to 45° C below ambient ensures optimal signal to noise for long exposure applications. A USB 2.0 interface offers the convenience of simple, robust connection to PC.
Apogee Alta cameras are available with a wide variety of sensors, including: Back-illuminated sensors with very high quantum efficiency, some with sensitivity in the deep UV; Interline transfer sensors with fast electronic shuttering and inherent anti-blooming; front-illuminated CCDs with high sensitivity in the near-IR without etaloning and a range of resolution options up to 16.8 Megapixel.
Features and Benefits:
- High resolution sensors: Sensors up to 16.8 Megapixel, offering large field of view at high resolution
- Programmable TE cooling to 50 °C below ambient: Ideal for astronomy images, enabling long exposure acquisitions with optimized signal to noise ratio
- High Dynamic Range: Large pixel sensor variants offer extended intrascene quantification of weak and bright objects
- 16-bit digitization: High photometric accuracy
- In built shutter: Shutter during readout and take dark reference frames - 25mm, 43mm or 63mm.
- USB 2.0: Direct ‘Plug and Play’ connectivity
- Programmable I/O port: Synchronization with intricate experimental set-ups
- Remote triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger
- Focusing mode: Faster readout option, ideal for focus optimization
- Precision locking filter wheels (optional): Choose from a range of Apogee family filter wheels, up to 10 position
- Andor OEM optimization: Compact and robust, Andor integration support, Andor quality enhancement, Andor post-sale support. Now also supported by 'Andor SDK3'
The Alta F16M features the largest sensor in the Alta range - a very large format 16.8 megapixel full frame sensor with microlenses and transparent gate electrodes to maximize sensitivity, as well as anti-blooming structure. Cooling down to 45° Celsius below ambient results in a low darkcurrent contribution.
These features make the Alta F16M an ideal solution for applications requiring both a large field of view and optimal signal to noise ratio, such as DeepSky-astrophotography, sky surveys and radiology.
- Temperatur stability: +/- 0.1°C
- Maximum Dynamic Range: 72.6 dB (4299:1)
- Linearity: >99%
- Camera Window: UV-grade fused silica
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Shutter: 63mm
- Blemish Specification: Grade S as per sensor manufacturer definition