Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
A complete software for astrophotography: image processing, astrometry, photometry, camera and telescope control.
All major cameras, telescopes, filter wheels and focusers are supported by Astroart. Updated plugins are released for free. Astroart is also an open system with plug-in support and free development kit for C++, C#, Pascal, Visual Basic. Fully compatible from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Advanced filters: Adaptive denoise, maximum entropy deconvolution, hot pixel removal, adaptive remove gradient, comet enhancement, unsharp mask, deblooming, DDP, FFT, masks, etc. with realtime preview.
Astrometry and photometry: with integrated star atlas. Batch photometry, aperture photometry, plate solving, MPC reports, user annotations.
Image stacking: Fast and precise on sets of images. Several algorithms for every situation (star fields, comets, planets, spectrums, etc).
Color imaging: Native 96 bit (32 bit for each color plane), visualized in real time without modifying the underlying data. Realtime debayering, LRGB combine, adaptive saturation, realtime color balance and color curves.
Instrumentation: Complete camera and telescope control. Scripts for automatic research and observatory automation, centering via plate solving, shortest-path telescope sequences.
High speed: Astroart is an extremely fast software thanks to its code optimized in SSE assembly. It can align and stack hundreds of images quickly and offers realtime preview on most filters.
New features of Astroart 7
- 32 and 64 bit: New 64 bit version for image processing of multi-megapixel images.
- Preprocessing: New features and options for preprocessing.
- Sequencer: Easy creation of sequences for camera control.
- Planning: Script and star atlas functions to plan your observations.
- Gradient removal: User defined control points and creation of syntetic flat field.
- Comet processing: Six filters to study comet morphology.
- Multiscale highpass: With realtime preview to process planetary and moon images.
- Other: Several minor new features and improvements.