Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
IM-3 Series- Inverted Microscopes For Routine Applications
Your Preferred Inverted Microscope For Routine Applications
Intuitive, easy use for all levels of experience
- Ergonomic controls for fast and efficient investigations
- Excellent optics with high numerical aperture for brilliant images
- Compact footprint to save space
Fast, efficient investigations
- Best-in-class LED illumination
- Easy to use aperture diaphragm to adjust your brightfield view
- Bright images also with light-demanding techniques as phase contrast
Adjust It To Your Individual Needs
Designed to faciliate your daily routine
- Removable condenser to increase the working distance (up to 150 mm)
- Easy set-up of phase contrast with pre-centered slider
- Contemporary ergonomic design
Extend your comfort with optional accessories
- Mechanical stage with X-Y translation
- More space on the stage with load-bearing side extensions
- Interchangeable metallic inserts for slides, Petri dishes and flasks
- Improved Optical Performance, Long Working Distance
Excellent contrast and resolution
- Comprehensive range of objectives for extended versatility
- Full chromatic correction and field planarity for 22mm field
- Enhanced image quality, high contrast and brightness
Observe even the most complex samples
- All models equipped with Infinity-Corrected IOS optics
- Phase contrast objectives for examination of transparent samples
- High-quality dry objectives for material science applications
Stay Connected With Your Specimen
Easy integration with digital world
- Trinocular head with photo ports, activated with a touch of a lever
- Complete range of adapters for all kinds of camera
- Image fidelity thanks to pure white LED illumination
Software to simplify your workflow
- Effective image capturing and live videos
- Get fast, user-friendly, high resolution imaging
- Annotate your images and measure distances
X-LED8 - Exclusive Lighting Source
Powerful and uniform illumination
- Unmatched colour fidelity and brightness of your specimen
- Special technology able to double the light intensity
- Constant pure-white colour temperature, 6,300 K
Cut electricity bils by 90%
- Money & energy saving
- Low power consumption, only 8 W
- LED long lifetime (50,000 hours = 20 years at 8 hours/day usage)
- Transmitted Light: Light source type X-LED8 with white 8 W LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. Color temperature: 6,300 K LED average life time approx. 50,000 h Voltage: 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1A ; Fuse: T500 mA 250 V Max power required: 13 W
- Reflected Light: Mercury burner 100 W HBO, light control based on external power supply. Bulb average life time approx. 300 hours. Voltage: 10/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1A; Fuse: F8AL 250 V. Max power required: 125 W
Observation Modes: Brightfield, Phase Contrast, Fluorescence B and G.
- Filter Set Fluorescence B: EX 460-490, DM 500, EM 520LP; Excitation B: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF, FITC, GFP, YFP, ecc.
- Fluorescence G: EX 480-550, DM 570, EM 590LP; Excitation G: DiL; Blu Evans, Feulgen, Rhodamine, Texas Red, TRITC, PI, ecc.
Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
Stage: Fixed stage, dimensions 250x160 mm. 2 stage insert (glass and metal) with hole for small dimension specimens.
- Mechanical stage mountable on the right side of the stage, total dimension=250x230 mm, X-Y translation range 120x80 mm, with metallic interchangeable inserts for slides, Petri dishes, Terasaki, multi-Well plates, etc.
- Pair of side extensions to expand the surface of the stage.
- Nosepiece Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Head Trinocular observation head, inclined 45°.
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece.
- Interpupillary adjustment 50-75 mm.
- Splitting ratios eyepieces-photo tube: 100/0, 0/100
- Eyepieces Plan Extra Wide Field, PL 10x/22, High Eyepoint.
- Objectives Infinity corrected optical system IOS (Infinity Optical System).
- Plan-achromatic LWD objectives infinity corrected, for thickness 1.2 mm, made by following objectives:
- IOS LWD W-PLAN 4x/0.10, W.D. 16.9 mm
- IOS LWD W-PLAN PH 10x/0.25, W.D. 7.94 mm
- IOS LWD W-PLAN PH 20x/0.40, W.D. 7.66 mm
- IOS LWD W-PLAN 40x/0.60, W.D. 3.71 mm
- All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
- Condenser LWD condenser, N.A. 0.30, working distance 72 mm.
- The condenser can be removed to extend the working distance up to 150 mm.
- Precentered slider with 4x/10x and 20x/40x phase rings.
- Dimensions HEIGHT: 495 mm
- WIDTH: 230 mm WIDTH WITH OPTIONAL MECHANICAL STAGE: 300 mm
- DEPTH: 730 mm
- WEIGHT: 10 kg
- Accessories Green filters (IF550).
- Instruction manual and dust cover included.