Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
The Sun is the most visually dynamic object in our solar system and offers compelling, spectacular views. Knotted magnetic field lines give rise to powerful eruptions and form the intricate sunspots and arching prominences that make our nearest star one of the most exciting, yet challenging, astronomical objects to sketch. Facilitated by the availability of affordable dedicated solar telescopes and filters, the Sun has become an increasingly popular target amongst astronomical sketchers. The use of narrowband solar filters provides a wonderful opportunity to capture views of the Sun that have, until recently, been largely inaccessible.
- Provides a comprehensive guide with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, in the form of illustrated tutorials, of every phase during the creation of a solar sketch
- Teaches basic sketching techniques that help the novice progress to more sophisticated practices quickly and introduces new techniques to advanced sketchers
- Includes tips, basic solar equipment, solar and sketch resources, sketching forms and sketch media glossary
- Graphically stunning, filled with beautiful and technical sketches of the Sun
- Includes sketching presentations, tutorials and animated gifs for the Springer Extras-website
You’ll discover easy to follow, step-by-step instructions geared toward your specific interests, be it technical sketching and contributing to science, personal study, or even fun solar outreach activities that help children learn through art. By using Solar Sketching as a reference, drawing the Sun has never been easier.