Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
IM-3 Series- Inverted Microscopes For Routine Applications
Your Preferred Inverted Microscope For Routine Applications
Intuitive, easy use for all levels of experience
- Ergonomic controls for fast and efficient investigations
- Excellent optics with high numerical aperture for brilliant images
- Compact footprint to save space
Fast, efficient investigations
- Best-in-class LED illumination
- Easy to use aperture diaphragm to adjust your brightfield view
- Bright images also with light-demanding techniques as phase contrast
Adjust It To Your Individual Needs
Designed to faciliate your daily routine
- Removable condenser to increase the working distance (up to 150 mm)
- Easy set-up of phase contrast with pre-centered slider
- Contemporary ergonomic design
Extend your comfort with optional accessories
- Mechanical stage with X-Y translation
- More space on the stage with load-bearing side extensions
- Interchangeable metallic inserts for slides, Petri dishes and flasks
- Improved Optical Performance, Long Working Distance
Excellent contrast and resolution
- Comprehensive range of objectives for extended versatility
- Full chromatic correction and field planarity for 22mm field
- Enhanced image quality, high contrast and brightness
Observe even the most complex samples
- All models equipped with Infinity-Corrected IOS optics
- Phase contrast objectives for examination of transparent samples
- High-quality dry objectives for material science applications
Stay Connected With Your Specimen
Easy integration with digital world
- Trinocular head with photo ports, activated with a touch of a lever
- Complete range of adapters for all kinds of camera
- Image fidelity thanks to pure white LED illumination
Software to simplify your workflow
- Effective image capturing and live videos
- Get fast, user-friendly, high resolution imaging
- Annotate your images and measure distances
X-LED8 - Exclusive Lighting Source
Powerful and uniform illumination
- Unmatched colour fidelity and brightness of your specimen
- Special technology able to double the light intensity
- Constant pure-white colour temperature, 6,300 K
Cut electricity bils by 90%
- Money & energy saving
- Low power consumption, only 8 W
- LED long lifetime (50,000 hours = 20 years at 8 hours/day usage)
Illumination: Halogen bulb 12V/50W; intensity light control using a knob on the left side of the frame. Voltage: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1A ; Fuse: T3.15A 250V. Max power required: 62W
Observation Modes: Brightfield, polarised light.
Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
Stage: Fixed stage, dimensions 250x160 mm. Metal stage insert with hole for small dimension specimens.
- Mechanical stage mountable on the right side of the stage, total dimension=250x230 mm, X-Y translation range 120x80 mm.
- Metallic interchangeable inserts for slides, Petri dishes, Terasaki, multi-Well plates, etc.
- Pair of side extensions to expand the surface of the stage.
Diaphragms. Field and aperture diaphragms (centrable).
Nosepiece: Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
Head: Trinocular observation head, inclined 45°. Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment 50-75 mm.
Eyepieces: Wide field eyepieces EWF10X/22 with field number 22.
Objectives : Infinity corrected optical system IOS (Infinity Optical System). Plan-achromatic LWD objectives infinity corrected, made by following objectives: All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
- Plan-achromatic IOS 5X LWD, A.N. 0,15, W.D. 10,8 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS 10X LWD, A.N. 0,3, W.D. 10 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS 20x LWD, A.N. 0,45, W.D. 4 mm
- Plan-achromatic IOS 50X LWD, A.N. 0,55, W.D. 7,9 mm
HEIGHT: 390 mm
WIDTH: 220 mm
WIDTH WITH OPTIONAL MECHANICAL STAGE: 300 mm
DEPTH: 680 mm
WEIGHT: 9 kg
Accessories: Polarizing filter, rotatable analizer filter, blue and green filter. Instruction manual and dust cover included.