Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
BRESSER MikroCamII Microscope Camera 12MP USB 3.0
The BRESSER MikroCamII microscope cameras help to make photos and videos with a microscope very easy.
The modern Sony® CMOS sensors give brilliant colors with very low noise and is the perfect choice for any application where true natural colors are important. The included imaging software has multiple adjustments for the capture of still images and videos. The integrated measuring* routine allows for a measurement in the camera live image. The software can be operated in the following languages: German, English, French, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese. The camera housing includes the c-mount adapter thread. For use with 23,2mm adaptations, we recommend the optional, variable 0,5x reducer (item no. 5914005). For special applications the camera can also be mounted using the 1/4” camera tripod thread.
The BRESSER MikroCamII are equipped with a USB 3.0 port, compared to the MikroCam SP. This enables up to 8 times faster data transfers to the PC compared with the USB 2.0 standard. The camera is able to deliver more than 50 frames per second (depending of resolution, exposure time and PC performance). This is especially important when observing live microorganisms. In addition to this, the camera is exceptionally sensitive. Even in low light conditions (high magnifications, contrast methods) the camera can be operated with short exposure times.
- High quality metal housing
- Numerous software functions, e.g. measurement, focus-stacking (combines several images for more depth of focus), mosaic (for larger image fields)
- Image and video capture, incl. time lapse function
- Good compatibility with different microscopes
- Highspeed USB 3.0 connection
- Modern Sony® IMX226 sensor
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Camera head, USB 3.0 cable
- 23.2 mm adapter, 30 mm and 30.5 mm adapters
- capture and image processing software
- Personal computer with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ dual Core Prozessor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB freier hard drive space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 3.0-port